Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Oooops!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot find another fool who would anything as stupid as me. I laugh out aloud for anything I find hilarious, I read a joke online and smile, and all that can be excused; but today was the real heights of stupidity!

Some gyan for readers: When u maintain a blog, never put in what you feel about people in there. If you do then do not send them the link to your blog. Even worse, when u have expressed yourself on details from their orkut profile! ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only I could ever do something this stupid. [Sinister grins coming from some weird corners of the world – you shall be dealt with]

As I write this Dhuti came online for a fraction. No wonder she calls me dumbo! Feel like getting into my shell and hibernating!

No comments:

 

I just had to put this one up ;)
Guys Like That You're Fun
You're the type of girl guys brag about knowing
That's because you're cool, funny, and laid back
You're smart enough to know how to be one of the guys
But flirty enough to know how to make them all want you
What Do Guys Like About You?




Your Cell Phone Etiquette is 30% Bad, 70% Good
Your cell phone manners are quite good. Not perfect, but almost. Occasionally, you do annoy people with your cell. But when you realize it, you stop.
How's Your Cell Phone Etiquette?




Locations of visitors to this page