Monday, April 30, 2007

Guess I am done hibernating!

On another note.. Today has been “adjective” day for me, with adjectives pouring in to describe me from all corners. Some stuff that I already knew about myself.. some others non disclosed.

hardik:
u are a bit crazy
Jayasree:
thanks
I always knew
that
hardik:
but good blog
Jayasree:
thanks
hardik:
interesting


Another one

sjpaul
hey bharathee naree
sjpaul is online.
Jayasree
geee....thanks
sjpaul
naree is smellin
natram
Jayasree
true
sjpaul
you are my countries bad smell
Jayasree
yes.. thank u :)
sjpaul
U R SHAMELESS
Jayasree
u realised it now?
sjpaul
ada paavee
soodu sorana onnum ilaya unaku
Jayasree
none at all
sjpaul
may the almighty throw u to hell
Jayasree
I already booked my seat there
sjpaul
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Poor sjpaul!!!!the tortured soul! :)

No comments:

 

I just had to put this one up ;)
Guys Like That You're Fun
You're the type of girl guys brag about knowing
That's because you're cool, funny, and laid back
You're smart enough to know how to be one of the guys
But flirty enough to know how to make them all want you
What Do Guys Like About You?




Your Cell Phone Etiquette is 30% Bad, 70% Good
Your cell phone manners are quite good. Not perfect, but almost. Occasionally, you do annoy people with your cell. But when you realize it, you stop.
How's Your Cell Phone Etiquette?




Locations of visitors to this page